A successful marketing plan can help you reach your target market, boost your customer base and, ultimately, increase your bottom line. It also helps you develop products and services that meet the needs of your target market.
Marketing planning can seem daunting and time-consuming, but the good news is that you don't have to start with a blank sheet of paper!
Our free MarketMyBiz tablet app, available for Android™ and iPad, provides a template to help you get started. It guides you through the process of creating a marketing plan to help you achieve your business goals.
Our planning tools were developed in conjunction with business experts and give you a clear process to follow to help you:
- identify your target market and understand how your product or service meets their needs.
- identify your competitors and what your target customers perceive their strengths and weaknesses.
- position your brand, product and services so that your target market sees you as better than or different from the competition.
Tablet app features include:
- handy tips and prompts to guide you through each section of the plan
- ability to see at a glance which sections you've finished and which sections you still need to complete.
- ability to remove sections of the plan that don't apply to your business, helping you tailor your plan to your business.
- options to back-up and easily access your plan by saving it as PDF, emailing it and saving it to the 'cloud'.
Achieve your business goals and plan for the future.
Download MarketMyBiz for free now on the App Store.
Download MarketMyBiz for free now on the Google Play™ Store.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Marketing plan: The story of Edwin Z Ingleton, ice-cream tycoon
Watch our marketing plan video below, to find out how having a marketing plan and strategy helped Edwin become an ice-creamillionaire!
View transcript of video: Marketing plan: The story of Edwin Z Ingleton, ice-cream tycoon.