Developing a business plan is one of the most valuable activities you can undertake. A good business plan provides a roadmap for success, gives you a sense of control over your future and is essential to attract funding.
Business planning might be time consuming and daunting but the good news is you don't have to start with a blank sheet of paper!
Our free MyBizPlan tablet app, available for Android™ and iPad, provides a template to help you get started. It guides you through the process of creating a solid, well-structured business plan, tailored to your business.
Our planning tools were created by experts and give you a clear process to follow to help you:
- define your business objectives
- learn about your industry, market and competitors
- prepare you for challenges you may face, and
- manage your business finances.
Tablet app features include:
- handy tips and prompts to guide you through each section of the plan
- ability to see at a glance which sections you've finished and which sections you still need to complete
- ability to select sections that only apply to your business, helping you personalise and tailor your plan to your business
- options to back-up and easily access your plan by saving it as PDF, emailing it and saving it to the 'cloud'.
Whether you are starting or growing a business, achieve your goals and plan for the future.
Download MyBizPlan for free now on the App Store.
Download MyBizPlan for free now on the Google Play™ Store.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Business plan video: The story of Albert McFlaherty, lemonade magnate.
A business plan not only provides a roadmap for business success but it is essential to attract funding. Watch our business plan video below to find out how having a business plan (and a grandma) helped Albert become a lemonade magnate.
View transcript: Business plan: The story of Albert McFlaherty, lemonade magnate.