Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
- Visit the NSW Environment Protection Authority for specific information on environmental licensing in NSW .
- Visit the NSW Government Environment & Heritage page to find out how to manage the potential environmental concerns in your sector and improve environmental performances.
- The Department of Land Resource Management website provides information on licensing and approvals, and to make an application .
- Visit the QLD Department of Environment and Heritage Protection website for information on licensing and approvals or to submit an application .
- Go to the SA Environment Protection Authority (EPA) website for information on Licenses .
Australian Business Licence and Information Service
Australian, state, territory and local governments are responsible for different business licences, permits, registrations and certificates. To find those that apply to you, use the Australian Business Licence & Information Service (ABLIS).