Environmental management | Environmental licences and permits in your state or territory 

Tweet this page  Share this page on Facebook  Follow us on Facebook  Keep me informed

Australian Capital Territory

New South Wales

  • Visit the NSW Environment Protection Authority for specific information on environmental licensing in NSW External link .
  • Visit the NSW Government Environment & Heritage External link page to find out how to manage the potential environmental concerns in your sector and improve environmental performances.

Northern Territory

  • The Department of Land Resource Management website provides information on licensing and approvals, and to make an application External link .


  • Visit the QLD Department of Environment and Heritage Protection website for information on licensing and approvals or to submit an application External link .

South Australia

  • Go to the SA Environment Protection Authority (EPA) website for information on Licenses External link .



Western Australia

Australian Business Licence and Information Service

Australian, state, territory and local governments are responsible for different business licences, permits, registrations and certificates. To find those that apply to you, use the Australian Business Licence & Information Service (ABLIS).