The title page of your business plan should include some brief information on your business, including your:
- Business logo - Adding a logo helps give your business a more professional image.
- Business owner's name - Enter multiple names if there are multiple owners.
- Business owner’s title - The titles of the business owner(s) listed above (e.g. Owner/Manager)
- Business name - Enter your business name as registered in your state/territory. Visit our Register your business name page.
- Main business address - Enter your main business address. This can be your home address if you are a home-based business or your head office if you have more than one location.
- Australian Business Number (ABN) - If you're a business and have registered for an ABN enter it here. Visit our Register for an Australian Business Number (ABN) page.
- Australian Company Number (ACN) - If you're a company, enter your ACN here. Visit our Register your company page.
- Date prepared - The date you finished preparing your business plan.
Table of Contents
Include a table of contents at the front of your business plan. If you have changed your plan in any way, remember to update the table of contents to reflect the changes.