The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) have released their June Quarterly 2011 report detailing trends in Federal Enterprise bargaining.
The report includes information on:
- types of collective agreements across the public and private sector
- a comparison of wage agreements across states and industries
- level of wage increases across the public and private sector
- information on the duration and number of employees covered by an agreement.
The data in the report is obtained from the Department’s Workplace Agreements Database (WAD). The WAD contains details about every collective agreement made since the commencement of formal enterprise bargaining in the federal workplace relations in 1991.
To view current and past Federal Enterprise Bargaining reports, visit the DEEWR website.
Further information on the awards and entitlements is available in our Employing people topic.
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au's free email updates.