If you’re a New South Wales (NSW) export business, the NSW Export Lab may help you to come up with new ideas to improve your exporting.
The lab is a series of twelve events held throughout the year, alternating between two themes:
- Market knowledge builders - where you’ll have the opportunity to have your questions answered by an expert panel.
- Export skills builders - featuring a panel of experts tackling hypothetical exporting cases.
Each event is followed by a networking hour. To find out more or register, visit the Business NSW website.
Want to know more about exporting? Visit to our Importing and exporting topic.
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au's free email updates.