The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) has developed a useful set of best practice resources, ranging from guidelines on employing people through to achieving effective dispute resolution.
The most recent addition includes a guide on consultation and cooperation in the workplace. The guidelines are provided in an easy to read format, and cover:
- the advantages and benefits of best practices in the workplace
- checklists for achieving a best practice environment
- rights and responsibilities of employers and employees.
You can download the Best Practice Guides by visiting the FWO website.
For more information on employer rights and responsibilities, read our Employing people topic.
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au's free email updates.