Round 3 applications are now open for the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy’s (DBCDE’s) Digital Enterprise Program. Invitations are open to small to medium enterprises (SMEs) among the 40 communities around Australia who are the first to benefit from the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The program will provide advice to businesses on how to use the NBN to diversify their operations, and will assist businesses to:
- improve their online presence
- offer new products and services
- expand their market
- improve their competitiveness
- increase their means of communicating with customers and suppliers.
Applications for the current round close on 10 May 2012.
To find out more about the program, visit the DBCDE website.
To find other grants and assistance in your state or territory, visit our Grants & Assistance Finder tool.
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au's free email updates.