The Victorian Employer’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VECCI) is looking for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from Victoria to take part in a trial of its new 5StarSustainability SME tool.
The 5StarSustainability SME tool is an online tool that assesses your current environmental sustainability performance and provides guidance on what to do to improve performance.
Once completed, the tool will provide you with a sustainability rating of one to five stars and recommendations on how to improve your rating.
To be eligible for this free trial, your business must be in the Health, Transport and Warehousing or Accommodation and Food Services industries. You must also:
- employ between 20 and 200 staff
- collectively spend more than $20 000 on energy, water and waste
- be willing to spend one to two hours with a VECCI Sustainability Consultant.
Register your interest by calling VECCI Sustainability Services on (03) 8662 5196. For more information, visit the VECCI Blog .
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au's free email updates.