The Textile, Clothing and Footwear (TCF) Small Business Program provides grants of up to $50 000 for projects to improve the business enterprise culture of established TCF small businesses.
To be eligible for the grant, applicants must:
- manufacture an eligible TCF product in Australia or design an eligible TCF product for manufacture in Australia
- have fewer than 20 employees
- have a minimum turnover of $100 000
- not have received grants or qualify for assistance from other TCF programs
- provide a minimum cash contribution to the project of 25% of eligible expenditure.
Applications for Round 7 close on 24 February 2012. AusIndustry are currently running a number of free workshops as part of the TFC Small Business Program. For more information visit the AusIndustry website.
For further Grants and Assistance information use our Grants & Assistance Finder.
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au's free email updates.