As part of National Fraud Week running 19- 25 March, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released a 2011 Targeting Scams annual report to raise awareness of scams. The annual report details:
- trends in scam activity
- most reported scams
- common methods of scam delivery
- examples of small business scams
- what to do if you are a victim of a scam.
To download the 2011 Targeting Scams annual report, visit the ACCC website.
Visit the SCAMWatch website for further information on National Fraud Awareness Week 2012.
For more information on business related scams read our Small Business Scams feature.
- Join business.gov.au on Facebook to get the latest business news delivered straight to your news feed and to take our quick polls.
- On Twitter? Follow us @business_gov_au.
- Watch our suite of useful business videos on our business.gov.au YouTube channel.
- Get the latest in business news emailed to your inbox by signing up to business.gov.au's free email updates.