The business planning section covers a broad range of information to help you in starting, running and growing your business.
Key sections of the topic include:
Marketing and social media planning
- Write your marketing plan and strategy, including researching your market, promotion and pricing of your products and services.
- Find market research and statistics to better understand your market, competitors and industry.
- Decide whether to use social media in your business and developing a Social media strategy to help you connect with customers.
Environmental, water and energy management
- Find out about environmental management, including environmental auditing systems and minimising your environmental impact.
- Read about energy management, including how to reduce your energy usage and negotiate your energy contract.
Innovation and intellectual property
Succession planning, emergency management and recovery
What to do...
- For advice and support when business planning, use Advisor Finder to find business advisory and support services in your local area.
- Download our free templates and guides to assist with business planning.
- Search our Event Finder for seminars and workshops on how to start a business.
- Watch our videos to find out about business.gov.au tools to help you start and grow your business.
- Certain industry associations and government agencies may be able to help - search our directory for contact details.