Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
- Check the Department of Business website for starting a business, licence information and business planning assistance.
- Contact the Territory Business Centre for information about free Business consultations for business owners and people thinking of starting their own business.
- The Territory Business Growth Program offers information, funding and development services.
- Contact your nearest Business Enterprise Centre for free advice and support.
- Choose from the range of Fast Facts sheets available on the Department of Business website for information and advice on common business issues.
- Build a Business Information Kit tailored to your business type to get information on starting or growing your business.