Industry 4.0 Testlabs for Australia
At a glance
A pilot program that provides $6 million in matched funding in 2018-19 to establish six Industry 4.0 testlabs at six Australian universities. It will provide innovation support for small and medium enterprises in priority industry growth sectors through access to Industry 4.0 testlabs, and build the skills required to capitalise on technological opportunities presented by Industry 4.0.
Who can apply:
This program is closed and is not accepting applications.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- establish an Industry 4.0 testlab at six Australian universities:
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of Western Australia
- University of Queensland
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of South Australia
- provide innovation support for SMEs in priority industry growth sectors, through access to Industry 4.0 testlab
- build the skills required to capitalise on technological opportunities presented by Industry 4.0.
The maximum grant amount is up to $1,000,000.
The grant amount is up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs.
Projects must be completed by 31 December 2019.
The grant opportunity is closed to applications.