Trade Support Scheme NT
At a glance
Provides NT organisations with up to 50% of the costs of costs of eligible international marketing activities.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- show your proposed project is likely to be successful
- show your project will bring trade and economic benefits to the NT.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Trade Support Scheme aims to build stronger trading partnerships and create new export opportunities. It provides Northern Territory based organisations with financial help to offset the costs of international marketing activities.
What support or funding is available?
The scheme can fund up to 50% of the costs of activities such as:
- attendance at international expos and trade shows
- promotional products
- freight costs
- website development for international audiences.
Find out more on what you can claim at Trade Support Scheme.
Who can apply?
Businesses, industry groups or other organisations with a substantial presence in the Northern Territory can apply.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, you must show:
- your proposed project is likely to be successful
- your project will bring trade and economic benefits to the NT.
How do I apply?
To apply, fill in the application form at Trade Support Scheme.
You must submit your form 14 days before you travel or your inbound buyer arrives in the NT.