Country of origin labelling for food forums
Businesses can attend these information sessions to learn more about the Country of origin for food labelling requirements.
- Supported by: Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Sessions: -
- Event type: Information Session
- Fee: Free
At this forum, you will find out about:
- changes to country of origin labelling for food regulations
- available tools to help you comply with the regulations
- how the regulations will be enforced.
Unable to attend a forum?
If you are unable to attend in person, the presentation given at the forums, along with a voice-over and hand-out materials, will be made available on the Country of Origin Labelling page in April.
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science is also seeking expressions of interest in a webinar for those who were unable make it to the forums in person. You can express your interest for the webinar below:express your interest
If you have any questions about country of origin labelling for your food product, please call 13 28 46 between 8am - 8pm local time, Monday to Friday, or fill out the online enquiry form.