Network with the CDIC at Pacific 2019
The Pacific 2019 International Maritime Exposition will be held at the International Convention Centre in Sydney from 8-10 October.
- Supported by: Department of Defence
- Sessions: -
- Event type: Conference
1. Register to attend Pacfic
To attend a CDIC networking event or book a meeting room you need to be registered to attend Pacific 2019. You can register to attend Pacific at the Pacific 2019 registration website.
2. Register for a CDIC event or SME meeting room
The CDIC is hosting three networking events at Pacific 2019. All sessions are free and available for Pacific 2019 trade visitors, exhibitors and conference delegates.
- CDIC and small business connect lunch – Tuesday 8 October: Entering and emerging defence industry SMEs are invited to connect with CDIC advisers at a networking lunch. Use this valuable opportunity to discuss your current business positioning, challenges and needs in the defence marketplace. Session booked out - Register on our waiting list
- Global opportunities for SMEs – Wednesday 9 October: Network with representatives from BAE, Thales, Rheinmetall, Leidos, Raytheon, Boeing, Northrop Grumman and Lockheed Martin at a Global Supply Chain (GSC) Program networking event. This is a key opportunity to learn about the GSC Program, the capability areas of interest to Defence primes and how your business might fit in their supply chains. Places are limited, so book early to ensure your participation. Session booked out - Register on our waiting list
- Overcoming barriers: SMEs share their strategies – Thursday 10 October: Explore new perspectives from experienced SMEs on how to turn problems into solutions within the defence industry. This session starts with a series of short presentations by experienced SMEs who have recognised their own challenges and will share their success strategies within defence. We then convene a facilitated ‘clinic’ with group discussion on challenges faced by business participants. Session booked out - Register on our waiting list
Free meeting rooms
The CDIC and the Aerospace, Maritime, Defence & Security Foundation are pleased to offer free meeting rooms for small to medium sized businesses attending Pacific 2019. Bookings are available for 8-person rooms or a 4-person room, in block bookings of up to 1 hour. Book early as rooms are generally in high demand.