Manage social media risks
In your risk management section of your social media plan, list the potential risks of using social media in your business (in order of likelihood). This will include your mitigation and contingency strategies.
- Business risk: A description of the risk and the potential impact to your business. E.g. risk of exposing sensitive information.
- Impact: The level of impact it may have on your business - high, medium or low.
- Likelihood: The likelihood of this risk happening - either highly unlikely, unlikely, likely or highly likely.
- Migration strategy: What actions will take to minimise/mitigate the potential risk to your business?
- Contingency plan: What is your contingency plan in the event that this risk happens?