Rural Sector Support through Orana Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) in Dubbo provides low cost small business advisory services to the central west region of NSW.
Orana ASBAS can provide you with advice on:
- financials and funding avenues
- marketing and business planning
- idea feasibility
- employment and workplace health and safety (WHS)
- using technology to grow your business
- and more.
This ASBAS delivers face-to-face, mobile, video, online and telephone advisory services. They also deliver through public ‘action-learning’ small group workshops and self-directed peer forums.
This ASBAS provides access to:
- a suite of business advisory services
- a business advisor
- dedicated specialists within a proven case management framework.
This helps the development of business growth, strengthen gaps in the existing business model and delivers higher capacity for business sustainability, productivity and competitiveness.
Service areas: Dubbo, Parkes, Forbes, Wellington, Bogan, Narromine, Gilgandra, Coonamble, Warren
Provides advice on: Business planning, Business structures, Business types, Employing people, Finance, Import / Export, Insurance, Registrations, Selling goods and services, Skills and Training, Small business, Tax