Accelerate Small Business Grants QLD
At a glance
Provides Queensland small businesses with matched funding of up to $10,000 to hire mentors, coaches or an advisory board to help them grow their business.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be Queensland-based
- have been trading for at least three years
- have an annual turnover of at least $500,000
- have no more than 20 employees.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Deadline to apply:Apply
The Accelerate Small Business Grants Program provides funding to already established Queensland-based businesses so they can engage high-level expertise to grow their business.
What support or funding is available?
Up to $10,000 is available to eligible businesses to engage business mentors, coaches or an advisory board for 6-12 months.
The business must match the funding dollar for dollar.
Who can apply?
Established Queensland-based businesses which have the potential for high-growth in the next 1 to 2 years may apply.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, you must:
- have been trading for at least 3 years
- have a turnover of $500,000 or more
- have 20 or less employees based on headcount at the time of your application
- have an ABN
- have your headquarters in Queensland, or operate significantly in Queensland
- have competitive opportunities in domestic or international markets
- be growing, or have clearly defined opportunities for high-growth
- declare if any owners or directors of your business have been previously bankrupt or insolvent.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Accelerate Small Business Grants Program.
How do I apply?
Before applying, read the Application Guidelines.
To apply, visit Accelerate Small Business Grants Program.
For more information and to apply:
- visit Accelerate Small Business Grants Program
- call 13 QGOV (13 74 68).