Accelerating Growth Loans NSW
At a glance
Provides NSW emerging fast-growth small to medium enterprises with loans ranging from $200,000 to $500,000 when traditional lenders are unable to assist.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN) and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of 5 employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 10 additional FTE jobs within two years in metropolitan NSW (Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong).
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Accelerating Growth Loans (AGL) helps emerging and fast-growth SMEs to drive jobs and business growth in metropolitan NSW.
Direct loans of between $200,000 and $500,000 are available to growing SMEs to encourage job creation in metropolitan NSW.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a registered ABN and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of five employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 10 additional FTE jobs within two years in metro NSW (Sydney, Newcastle or Wollongong)
- be able to demonstrate likely revenue of at least $500,000 within 12 months
- have been trading for a minimum of one year
- demonstrate your business’s expected future growth for at least one year, through showing secured pipeline or contracts
- demonstrate that you have been unable to obtain commercial finance.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Accelerating Growth Loans.