Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Growth Voucher System TAS
At a glance
Provides small to medium manufacturing businesses in Tasmania with funding of up to $15,000 to undertake innovation and growth projects that improves their competitiveness.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- operate in Tasmania
- have a sales turnover between $300,000 and $20 million
- be able to contribute at least half of the project costs in cash
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Growth Voucher System encourages Tasmanian advanced manufacturing enterprises to undertake innovation and growth initiatives to improve their competitiveness. Assistance may be available for (but not limited to):
- quality assurance systems (e.g. ISO 9000, 1401, 1345, HACCP, AusDefCon)
- designers in industry - industrial product design, design for manufacturing
- disruptive technologies
- engineering and applied research
Grants of $5,000 to $15,000 are available to cover up to one-half of the project costs. Applicants are expected to contribute to at least half of the project costs in cash.
Tasmanian advanced manufacturing companies may apply.
To be eligible, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have annual sales turnover greater than $300,000 and less than $20 million
- not be a consultant or intermediary
- not be subject to any legal disability, including bankruptcy or liquidation
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Growth Voucher System.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Advanced Manufacturing Innovation and Growth Voucher System.