Advanced Manufacturing Market Expansion Program TAS
At a glance
Provides small to medium manufacturing businesses in Tasmania with financial assistance of up to $10,000 to cover up to 50% of project costs to establish new interstate and international markets.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- operate in Tasmania
- have a sales turnover between $300,000 and $20 million.
- be able to fund half of the intended project
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Advanced Manufacturing Marketing Expansion Program supports Tasmanian advanced manufacturing enterprises to explore and seek new opportunities and markets, both interstate and internationally. Assistance may be available for:
- market research and business matching services
- promotional activities
- developing promotional materials
- attending trade exhibitions and promotions
- inbound buyer visits to Tasmania
- travelling to export markets
A grant of up to $10,000 is available, to cover up to 50% of the costs to develop new interstate and international markets. You are required to match the funding dollar by dollar.
Tasmanian advanced manufacturing enterprises may apply.
To be eligible, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- be able to show that your business can undertake market development activities
- have products which are produced in Tasmania, have at least 51% Australian content, and be dispatched from Tasmania
- not have claimed an Austrade Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) or any other Department of State Growth market development assistance scheme for the same activity
- not have receive more than $10,000 per financial year under this program, irrespective of the number of marketing activities
- have annual sales turnover greater than $300,000 and less than $20 million
- not be a consultant or intermediary
- not be subject to any legal disability, including bankruptcy or liquidation
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Advanced Manufacturing Market Expansion Program.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Advanced Manufacturing Market Expansion Program.