Agricultural Trade and Market Access Cooperation (ATMAC)
At a glance
Provides businesses with funding between $55,000 and $1.65 million to run research and development projects, training programs, conferences or workshops, international delegation visits or other projects to help open improve access to overseas markets for Australian agricultural products.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number
- require funding of at least $55,000
- have a proposal that?s different to other projects already funded under other state or federal government programs.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Deadline to apply:
Applications can be submitted at any time or until all funds have been allocated.
The Agricultural Trade and Market Access Cooperation (ATMAC) programme aims to open, improve and maintain access to overseas markets for Australian agricultural products by building stronger relationships with:
- trading partners
- neighbouring countries
- international organisations.
What support or funding is available?
The programme will fund projects between $55 000 to $1.65 million (GST inc) that are focused on key priority areas.
In 2015-16, priority will be given to projects that:
- help realise market access opportunities for Australian exporters through the recently signed free trade agreements (FTAs)
- contribute to the negotiation of protocols for new and improved market access.
Activities that may be eligible for funding include:
- research and development projects
- training programmes
- delegation visits
- attendance at conferences or workshops.
Who can apply?
Individuals or organisations with an ABN can apply for funding.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Applications are open to industry bodies and associations, education and research institutions, government agencies, consultants, companies and individuals who must:
- have an ABN
- seek project funding of at least $55 000 (GST inclusive).
Find out more about the eligibility criteria on the ATMAC programme page.
How do I apply?
You can apply by downloading the ATMAC application form.
For more information: