Australian Tropical Medicine Commercialisation
At a glance
Provides businesses and researchers with matched funding of between $15,000 to the limit of available funds ($7.1 million) to help develop pathways to commercialise Australian research on new tropical therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostics in partnership with international organisations.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be an Entity engaging or intending to engage in international or interstate trade and commerce
- not be named by the Affirmative Action Agency as an organisation that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Other eligibility requirements apply.
The Australian Tropical Medicine Commercialisation helps businesses and researchers develop pathways to commercialise tropical medical research.
It aims to build connections between:
- Australian research institutes and
- Global businesses in the health sector.
It is an $8.5 million programme, of which $7.1 million is available in grant funding.
For more information on the Australian Tropical Medicine Commercialisation programme please refer to the Programme Guidelines.
How to apply
This programme is not currently open to new applications.
View grant recipients under the Australian Tropical Medicine Commercialisation.