Automotive Diversification Programme
Tell me about the assistance
If your business is part of the Australian automotive supply chain, this programme can help you move into other areas of manufacturing.
- Status: Open (not accepting applications)
- Applications open: Yet to be determined
- Delivered by: AusIndustry
The Automotive Diversification Programme (ADP) is a $20 million grant which includes $18 million for competitive merit-based grants. It will support projects that supply products or services to:
- customers in the Australian and international non-automotive industry
- customers in the international automotive industry.
The ADP will help Australian automotive supply chain companies to diversify out of the domestic automotive manufacturing sector. Companies can apply for a grant to help with capital equipment costs. The ADP aims to help to retain manufacturing capability in Australia.
The ADP is part of the $155 million Growth Fund, which was established to support employees, businesses and regions affected by the closure of Australia’s car manufacturing industry by 2017.
The ADP is a competitive, merit-based grant funding.
What support or funding is available?
Applicants can apply for grant funding to use in an eligible project which undertakes eligible expenditure.
Grant funding available:
- Minimum of $50,000
- Maximum funding of up to $1 million
- Can contribute up to 50% of total eligible expenditure.
Successful applicants can:
- access multiple grants over the life of the programme
- only receive up to $1 million in funding in a 12 month period, and
- only receive up to a maximum of $1.5 million over the life of the ADP.
How do I apply?
The ADP is currently not open to new applicants, but you can call us on 13 28 46 for more information.