Better Business Partnership
At a glance
Provides businesses in Sydney's North Shore region with access to a range of services to help them reduce energy, water consumption and waste.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a small to medium sized business
- be located in the Ku-ring-gai, North Sydney or Willoughby City Council areas.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Better Business Partnership aims to help reduce energy and water bills of businesses in Sydney's North Shore region. Businesses will gain recognition for joining the scheme and reducing their energy, water and waste.
The Better Business Partnership offers business:
- an onsite energy and water assessment
- an action plan that provides strategies on how you can reduce energy, water and waste
- help to implement the action plan strategies
- help in finding funding for the action plan strategies
- a project officer assigned to your business to help you at every stage.
By joining the scheme you will get:
- a participation sticker to display on their front window or prominent location
- a badge when the action plan strategies have been verified for each of the areas of:
- sustainable transport
- sustainable purchasing
- community and/or
- staff support.
Businesses who complete the actions agreed to in their action plans for all three core areas of energy, water and waste, plus two additional areas from transport, purchasing, community or staff, will be recommended for sustainability awards.
Open to small to medium businesses located in the:
- North Sydney and
- Willoughby City Council areas.
It is free to join the Better Business Partnership. Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Better Business Partnership.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Better Business Partnership.