Bin Trim Rebates Program
At a glance
Provides small to medium sized businesses in NSW with reimbursements of between $1,000 and $50,000 to cover up to 50% of capital costs to install the small-scale recycling equipment needed to increase workplace recycling.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must be:
- a small to medium sized business with up to 399 full time equivalent employees
- a facility manager responsible for small to medium business waste at sites such as business parks, commercial buildings and shopping centres
- a small-scale recycler responsible for managing the waste of small to medium-sized businesses
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Bin Trim Rebates Program, part of NSW EPA's Waste Less, Recycle More initiative, aims to increase workplace recycling by providing rebates to small and medium-sized businesses for recycling equipment.
Rebates of between $1,000 and $50,000 are available to cover up to 50% of the capital cost of small-scale on-site recycling equipment.
To be eligible you must:
- be either a:
- small to medium sized businesses with up to 399 employees in NSW
- facility manager or small scale recycler responsible for managing SME waste in NSW
- have received a free waste assessment from a Bin Trim assessor
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Bin Trim Rebates Program.
How to apply
To apply you must first contact a Bin Trim assessor for a free waste assessment.
Find out more about how to apply at Bin Trim Rebates Program.