Bin Trim Rebates Program
At a glance
Provides small to medium sized businesses in NSW with reimbursements of between $1000 and $50,000 to cover up to 50% of capital costs to install the small-scale recycling equipment needed to increase workplace recycling.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must be:
- a small to medium sized business with up to 400 full time equivalent employees
- a facility manager responsible for small to medium business waste at sites such as business parks, commercial buildings and shopping centres
- a small-scale recycler responsible for managing the waste of small to medium-sized businesses
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Bin Trim Rebates Program provides rebates to small and medium-sized businesses to help them with the costs of purchasing and installing small-scale recycling equipment.
Eligible equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- glass crushing machines
- commercial worm farms
Rebates of between $1000 and $50,000 are available to cover up to 50% of the capital cost of small-scale on-site recycling equipment.
To be eligible you must:
- be either a:
- small to medium sized businesses with up to 400 employees in NSW
- facility manager or small scale recycler responsible for managing SME waste in NSW
- have received a free waste assessment from a Bin Trim assessor
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Bin Trim Rebates Program.
How to apply
To apply you must first contact a Bin Trim assessor for a free waste assessment.
Find out more about how to apply at Bin Trim Rebates Program.