Building Partnerships NSW
At a glance
Provides NSW technology startups with up to 35% of approved project costs to a maximum of $100,000 to create marketing opportunities for an enabling technology which addresses a compelling industry need or market gap.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, your business must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered in NSW
- be primarily focused on technology development
- own the intellectual property or the rights to commercialise the technology.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Building Partnerships helps revenue generating startups to grow by providing funds for businesses to:
- complete pilot projects with key customers
- fund new marketing partnerships to develop innovative, new-to-market solutions.
The solution must use an enabling technology to address a compelling industry need or market gap.
Grants of up to $100,000 are available to cover up to 35% of approved project costs.
To be eligible, your business must:
- have an ABN registered in NSW
- be primarily focused on the development of technology
- owns the relevant intellectual property, or the rights to commercialise the technology
- have a relationship with a potential customer who can give feedback, or with a potential distributor willing to on-sell the technology
- be either a resident of a co-working space, incubator or accelerator or be an established business able to provide recent financial statements to the Agency.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Building Partnerships.