Business Growth Fund Program QLD
At a glance
Provides small to medium Queensland businesses with funding of up to $50,000 (excluding GST) to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have been trading for at least three years
- have a minimum turnover of $500,000.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Business Growth Fund Program provides targeted assistance for small and medium businesses on a growth trajectory to help them purchase specialised equipment or services which enables them to seize a growth opportunity.
The program aims to help businesses:
- transition from small to medium sized businesses
- increase employment
- introduce product processes or systems innovations
- improve management processes and systems to increase efficiency and productivity
- enter new markets
- increase turnover / sales.
Funding may be used for purchasing specialised equipment and services, including (but not limited to):
- production equipment
- advanced digital equipment such as 3D printers, scientific equipment or medical devices
- advanced logistics systems and equipment
- engage mentors, coaches, consultants or advisors
- intellectual property advice
- feasibility studies
- engage an advisory board
Funding of up to $50,000 (excluding GST) is available and must be met by a co-contribution of between 25 and 50% of the total project cost.
To be eligible, you must:
- have been trading for at least 3 years
- have a turnover of $500,000 or more for the last financial year
- have fewer than 50 employees at the time of your application
- have competitive opportunities in domestic or international markets
- be growing, or have clearly defined high-growth and employment opportunities in Queensland
- not be insolvent or have owners / directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Business Growth Fund Program.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Business Growth Fund Program.