Commercial Development Grants Program WA

At a glance

Open

Provides businesses working in the arts and cultural sector with funding of up to $40,000 to help them grow and market their business.

Who can apply:

At a minimum, you must:

  • be based in WA or have a project that will benefit WA artists, creative, cultural workers or the WA local community
  • have less than 10 full-time employees
  • be in the arts and cultural sector.

Other eligibility requirements may apply.

Deadline to apply:

Applications are open year round for the under $15,000 category. Applications for the over $15,000 category opens 27 August 2018 and closes 4 October 2018.

Contact information:

(08) 6552 7400

grantsprogramsca@dlgsc.wa.gov.au

Apply

Overview

Commercial Development Grants supports businesses working in the arts and cultural sector to undertake range of projects or activities which help them:

  • increase sales or business revenue
  • build audiences or client bases
  • access new markets or increase market share
  • promote or strengthen business/brand profile
  • develop strategic business or commercial significance.

Two categories of funding are available:

  • projects up to $15,000
  • projects more than $15,000.

Funding does not exceed $40,000.

For both categories, funding is for a maximum of 80% of project expenses. You are required to fund the remaining 20% from other sources.

Eligibility criteria

To be eligible, you must:

  • be based in WA or have a project that will benefit WA artists, creative, cultural workers or the WA local community
  • be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency
  • be in the arts and cultural sector.

Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Commercial Development Grants Program.

How to apply

Find out more about how to apply at Commercial Development Grants Program.

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any ideas on how we can improve, we'd love to hear them.

Please provide your comments in the feedback form.

You might also be interested in