Departmental Sponsorship QLD
At a glance
Provides organisations or companies with sponsorship for events, activities or other initiatives that benefit the Queensland community.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be running an event, activity or initiative that benefits the Queensland community
- not be connected with tobacco or alcohol companies
- not be running an initiative that includes product endorsements.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors may sponsor initiatives, events or activities that will benefit the Queensland community.
The Department will consider all requests, except initiatives which:
- are connected with tobacco and alcohol companies
- promote exploitation of children or young people
- don't recognise diversity in communities, families or culture
- have or promote connections with organisations that are under the authority of the department
- endorse products.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Departmental Sponsorship.
How to apply
To apply, submit your request for sponsorship six months before the activity or event. Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Departmental Sponsorship.