Efic Small Business Export Loan
At a glance
Provides small to medium export businesses with loans of between $20,000 to $350,000 to cover up to 80% of the costs to secure an export contract or purchase order with an overseas buyer.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an annual turnover of more than $250,000 and annual revenue of between $250,000 and $10 million
- have been established for at least two years
- be an Australian registered company with an Australian Company Number (ACN).
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Efic's Small Business Export Loans helps businesses looking to grow through exporting.
The loans are designed to meet the specific needs of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), to help them take advantage of export opportunities when financial institutions can't help.
Loans of $20,000 - $350,000 are available, to cover up to 80% of your export contract/s or purchase order/s.
If your business has export contract/s or purchase order/s with buyer/s overseas, and your bank is unable to help, the loan could provide you with the necessary funds to help you secure the contract/s and satisfy your cashflow needs.
To be eligible for a loan, your business must have:
- an Australian Company Number (ACN)
- an annual revenue of $250,000 - $10 million per year
- been established for at least two years.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Small Business Export Loan.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Small Business Export Loan.