Export Capability Building Program NSW
At a glance
Provides NSW businesses exporting or looking to export with access to workshops to improve their export readiness.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a business based in NSW
- be exporting or looking to export.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Export Capability Building Program provides assistance to exporters across New South Wales.It aims to secure knowledge and maximise long-term export gains for businesses seeking to start export activities or export-ready businesses.
The core of the program is:
- a series of Growing Your Exports workshops that increases your business' export-readiness
- export labs with in-depth discussions on key trade issues
- Country briefings which examine a significant overseas market.
The program also includes a number of informative webinars on topical issue for exporters, such as the recent Japanese and Korean free trade agreements.
What support or funding is available?
The program will encompass 40+ workshops and sessions across Sydney and regional NSW.
Who can apply?
Businesses in New South Wales can apply.
How do I apply?
Find out more about the application process at Export Capability Building Program.
For more information and to apply:
- visit the Export Capability Building Program