Export Capability Building Program NSW
At a glance
Provides NSW businesses exporting or looking to export with access to workshops to improve their export readiness.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a business based in NSW
- be exporting or looking to export.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Export Capability Building Program provides assistance to exporters across New South Wales. It aims to secure knowledge and maximise long-term export gains for businesses seeking to start export activities or export-ready businesses.
The core of the program is:
- a series of Introduction to Exporting workshops that increases your export-readiness
- online webinars delivered by topic specialists
- export labs with in-depth discussions on key trade issues
- country briefings which examine a significant overseas market.
Businesses in New South Wales can apply.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Export Capability Building Program.