Export Partnership Program SA
At a glance
Provides small and medium-sized businesses in SA with funding of up to $50,000 to access new global markets through marketing and export development opportunities.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a business owned and based in SA
- have been operating for at least two years
- have an annual turnover between $100,000 and $15 million
- be able to fund required co-contribution (50%).
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Export Partnership Program can help South Australian businesses to:
- research feasible overseas markets
- develop marketing material for distribution overseas
- participate in international trade shows, trade missions and overseas business programs
- adapt websites for specific international markets
- access cultural and export training, mentoring and coaching services
- support incoming buyers.
What support or funding is available?
Up to $50,000 is available to assist with export activities and up to $5,000 is available for coaching and mentoring.
Who can apply?
To apply you must:
- be South Australian owned and based
- be in operation for at least two years
- have an annual turnover of more than $100,000.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Check the eligibility checklist at the Export Partnership Program website.
How to apply
Apply online at Export Partnership Program.