Farm Management Grants QLD
At a glance
Provides Queensland primary producers with a rebate of up to $2,500 to cover up to 50% of the costs to seek professional advice regarding succession planning.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a primary producer, or the relative of a primary producer
- have paid for, or will pay for, eligible professional advice
- have received the professional advice on or after 23 March 2017.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Farm Management Grants provides funding for Queensland primary producers or their relatives to offset the costs of getting professional advice for succession planning.
Up to $2,500 rebate is available for each financial year of the scheme. The grant can rebate up to 50% of the amount paid for professional advice.
To be eligible you must:
- be a primary producer, or a relative of the primary producer for a primary production enterprise
- have paid, or will pay for profesisonal advice related to transferring or acquiring an interest in the primary production enterprise at or after 23 March 2017.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Farm Management Grants.
How to apply
Apply through Queensland Rural Adjustment Authoriy (QRAA)'s online portal.
Find out more about how to apply at Farm Management Grants.