Indigenous Business Development Program NT
At a glance
Provides indigenous people in the NT with funding of up to $30,000 to start or grow a business.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a resident of the NT
- have a business or proposed business that is at least 50% indigenous owned
- have a business or proposed business that is based and registered in the NT.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Deadline to apply:
Applications may be made at any time.Apply
The Indigenous Business Development Program assists Indigenous people in the NT to start businesses or expand existing businesses.
What support or funding is available?
Grants between $1,000 and $30,000 are available.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- you must be a resident of the NT
- your business must be more than 50% Indigenous owned, and based and registered in the NT
- the application must show commitment, where appropriate, from land councils
- you may need to make financial contributions and prove you can make them.
How do I apply?
To apply, contact the NT Department of Business on (08) 8999 5479 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more at Indigenous Business Development Program.
For more information and to apply: