Industry Capability Network New South Wales
At a glance
Provides NSW businesses with access to the Industry Capability Network to connect them with suitable suppliers, project managers and business opportunities across Australia and New Zealand.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a business
- operate in NSW.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Deadline to apply:
Contact a NSW consultant to find out more.Apply
Industry Capability Network - NSW (NSWICN) creates opportunities for New South Wales and Australian industry by providing advice on, and helping buyers and sellers with:
- supply chain development
- import replacement
- local industry capability and capacity.
What support or funding is available?
- Australian Industry Participation Plan development
- secondment of consultants to major projects
- supply chain option enquiries
- local sourcing enquiries for project proponents
- registration of the capabilities of Australian and New Zealand producers
- local sourcing of components and services for product development
- Enhanced Project By Law services
- tariff concession enquiries
- overseas project facilitation.
Who can apply?
Find out more about accessing the services provded by ICN-NSW by contacting a NSW consultant.