Industry Skills Fund
At a glance
The Industry Skills Fund is a closed program.
Enquiries to the Industry Skills Fund are now closed.
How we assess applications
If you submitted an application on or before 31 December 2016, your application will be assessed against the merit criteria and you will be contacted once a decision has been made.
Application approvals will be made after all applications received prior to the program closure have been assessed and within the budget limit.
To find out more about this process go to Section 9 of the Customer Information Guide.
If your application is successful
If you are successful you will need to enter into a Funding Agreement within 21 days of being advised. You will also need to read and understand the Guide to Managing Your Grant.
Your employees will need to sign the Privacy Notice prior to undertaking any training.
All fund payments are made in arrears.
You can receive your training grant in one of three ways:
- Reimbursement - a single payment after you finish your training.
- Split payment - a payment in the first month of the project and a final payment after you complete your project.
- Multiple payments - regular payments to reimburse costs over the project period.
To find out more about grant payments, go to Section 10 of the Customer Information Guide.
- Industry Skills Fund closure - Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Guidelines
- Customer Information Guide
- Merit assessment guide
- Guide to managing your grant
- Privacy notice
- Supplementary terms and conditions - long form
- Supplementary terms and conditions - short form
- Single payment grant agreement
- Split payment grant agreement
- Multiple payment grant agreement