Low-interest Arts Loan TAS
At a glance
Provides Tasmanian artists and organisations with access to low interest loans to invest in capital improvements, equipment purchases and other projects with arts related outcomes.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be over the age of 18
- be an artist, partnership, collaboration or group
- be based in, or conducting a program in, Tasmania.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Deadline to apply:
Applications may be made at any time.Apply
Low-interest loans are available for individual artists, partnerships, collaborations and incorporated organisations and provide investment towards capital improvements, equipment purchases and other projects with arts related outcomes.
What support or funding is available?
There is no specific limit on how much you may apply to loan, but there may be a limit on the total loan funds available.
Who can apply?
- Individual artists based in Tasmania who are over the age of 18.
- Partnerships, collaborations and groups with Tasmanian members.
- Organisations, including small museums and collections, based in Tasmania who are incorporated.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Arts TAS - Low-interest loans.
How do I apply?
Please contact an Arts TAS program officer to receive a repayment quote before making a loan application.
For more information and to apply: