Made in Queensland QLD
At a glance
Provides small to medium Queensland manufacturers with matched funding of between $50,000 and $2.5 million to reimburse up to 50% of the costs of implementing innovative processes and technologies.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a Queensland based manufacturer
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- employ between five and 200 full-time equivalent employees located in Queensland.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Made in Queensland grants program supports the Queensland manufacturing sector to:
- increase productivity and competitiveness
- adopt innovative processes and technologies
- grow to advanced manufacturers
- protect manufacturing jobs and create new high skill manufacturing jobs for the future.
Funding is available for businesses to undertake a benchmarking program that will address areas where they can become more competitive and create high-value jobs for Queenslanders.
Grants of $50,000 to $2.5 million are available. Grants must be matched dollar for dollar.
To be eligible your business must:
- be a manufacturer based in Queensland
- have registered for an ABN and GST
- have between five to 200 full time employees located in Queensland, or be able to demonstrate you are a small to medium sized business
- provide three years of accountant-prepared financial statements, or if you've been operating less than three years, provide a statement of viability and a 'management accounts' report from a chartered accountant
- be able to pay for at least 50% of the project costs.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Made in Queensland.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Made in Queensland.