New Market Expansion Program TAS
At a glance
Provides organisations in Tasmania with funding to create new markets nationally and overseas.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a small to medium sized business, industry organisation or group of companies
- operate in Tasmania
- have an annual turnover of between $300,000 and $20 million.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The New Market Expansion Program supports small and medium-sized businesses, industry associations and groups of companies looking to create new national and overseas markets.
What support or funding is available?
Funding to help with marketing costs are available, to help businesses plan and create new national and overseas markets.
Businesses can receive funding for:
- market research and business matching services
- promotional activities including advertising
- promotional materials
- trade exhibitions and promotion visits
- inbound buyers' visits to Tasmania
- travel to undertake marketing activities.
Find out more about the program at New Market Expansion Program.
Who can apply?
Small and medium-sized businesses, industry associations and groups of companies may apply.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- operate from Tasmania
- have a sales turnover of between $300 000 and $20 million.
The funding can only be used for approved marketing activities related to creating new national and overseas markets.
How do I apply?
Find out more about how to apply at New Market Expansion Program.