Regional and Remote Touring Fund WA
At a glance
Provides individuals or organisations involved in the arts with funding of up to $200,000 to tour and perform across regional and remote areas of WA.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be an individual, organisation or aboriginal community involved in the performing arts (WA and non-WA)
- be based in WA if you're part of an Aboriginal community
- have signed touring agreements from all of your regional and remote presenters
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Regional and Remote Touring Fund (RRTF) aims to increase the availability and variety of performing arts in regional and remote areas of Western Australia.
Up to $200,000 per application is available to support the direct costs of touring in remote and regional areas, including costs of travel, accomodation and salaries.
To be eligible, you must:
- be a performing arts group, organisation or individual artist (WA and non-WA), or a WA Aboriginal community
- have a 'tour-ready' (has been previously publically-staged and reviewed) performing arts production that
- is based primarily on paid, ticketed events
- will be open to the general public
- will be staged in two or more regional towns or remote communities in WA
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Regional and Remote Touring Fund.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Regional and Remote Touring Fund.