Regional Growth Loans NSW
At a glance
Provides emerging fast-growth small to medium enterprises in regional NSW with interest free loans of between $200,000 to $500,000 when traditional lenders are unable to assist.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN) and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of 5 employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 10 additional FTE jobs within two years in regional NSW (outside of Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong).
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Regional Growth Loans (RGL) are direct, interest-free loans available to emerging and fast-growth SMEs in order to drive jobs and business growth in regional NSW.
Direct, interest-free loans between $200,000 and $500,000 are available.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a registered ABN and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of five employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 10 additional FTE jobs within two years outside of metropolitan NSW (Sydney, Newcastle or Wollongong)
- be able to demonstrate likely revenue of at least $500,000 within 12 months
- have been trading for at least one year
- demonstrate your business’s expected future growth for at least one year, through showing secured pipeline or contracts
- demonstrate that you have been unable to obtain commercial finance.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Regional Growth Loans.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Regional Growth Loans.