Regional Infrastructure Fund VIC
At a glance
Provides businesses and interest groups with funding of up to $500,000 to undertake major infrastructure works in Victoria.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a private sector business or industry group
- be undertaking infrastructure works which improve productivity or employment in rural or regional Victoria
- make a financial contribution or source third-party funding for the works.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The Regional Infrastructure Fund aims to improve the productivity and liveability of regional Victoria by providing funding under the following streams:
- Visitor Economy
- Productive and Liveable Cities and Centres
- Enabling Infrastructure
- Rural Development.
Funding of up to $500,000 for infrastructure and $50,000 for project and strategic planning is available.
The following organisations can apply:
- private sector businesses and agencies
- business and industry groups
- local government authorities, government departments and agencies
- certain not-for-profit organisations and community groups that meet specific requirements.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Regional Infrastructure Fund application guidelines.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Regional Infrastructure Fund.