Provides organisations with grants of between $20,000 to $10 million to support projects which involve the construction of new infrastructure, or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be one of the following incorporated entities:
- an incorporated not for profit organisation.
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in appendix A of the grant opportunity guidelines
- non-distributing co-operatives.
Other eligibility requirements apply.