Small Business Digital Grants QLD
Helps small businesses access digital technologies and services that help them grow and make the most of online business opportunities.
- Status: Open (not accepting applications)
- Applications open: Yet to be determined
- Delivered by: QLD - Queensland Government
The Small Business Digital Grants program helps small businesses access digital technologies and services to help them grow and make the most of online business opportunities.
What support or funding is available?
Up to $10,000 (exc. GST) is available to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). Businesses are expected to match the funding.
Who can apply?
Small businesses based in Queensland may apply.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an ABN and be registered for GST
- be based in Queensland
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last 12 calendar months
- declare if any owners or directors of your business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
How do I apply?
Round 2 has closed. The next round will open mid-2017.
Find out more at Small Business Digital Grants Program.