Strategic Growth Loans NSW
At a glance
Provides NSW emerging fast-growth, small to medium enterprises in NSW with loans ranging from over $500,000 to $1.2 million when traditional lenders are unable to assist.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN) and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of 5 employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 20 additional FTE jobs within three years in NSW.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Strategic Growth Loans (SGL) are direct loans of $500,000 to $1,200,000, available to scaling SMEs, to help them grow and create more jobs in NSW.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a registered ABN and be an incorporated company
- have a minimum of five employees (full-time, part-time or casual)
- be creating a minimum of 20 additional FTE jobs within three years in NSW
- be able to demonstrate likely revenue of at least $1 million over the next 12 months
- have been trading for a least one year
- demonstrate your business's expected future growth for at least one year, through showing secured pipeline or contracts
- demonstrate that you have been unable to obtain commercial finance.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Strategic Growth Loans.