Trade Mission Program
At a glance
Provides businesses in Victoria with the opportunity to attend events and programs that maximise their export potential and access to international markets.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a business operating in Victoria
- have the potential to import and export with international markets.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Deadline to apply:
Applications may be made at any time.Apply
The Trade Mission Program helps Victorian businesses to expand their export potential with international markets through events and programs that provides a range of activities including:
- business briefings
- networking functions
- site visits
- trade exhibitions
- business matching.
What support or funding is available?
Two types of Trade Missions are available:
- Outbound Trade Missions - takes you overseas to showcase your business's export capabilities and connect you with international markets
- Inbound Trade Missions - welcomes business and government leaders from around the world so they can learn about Victoria's business capabilities and make new trade and investment partnerships.
Trade Missions are generally sector based and programs are tailored to each sector.
What are the eligibility criteria?
The eligibility criteria to attend a Trade Mission or event will vary.
Find out more at Trade Mission programs.
How do I apply?
To apply, search for a Trade Mission or event you are interested in attending, and follow the registration instructions.
For more information and to apply:
- visit Trade Mission programs or
- call 13 22 15.