Training Fund Authority ACT
At a glance
Provides workers in the ACT building and construction industry with access to various levels of funding to help develop skills, improve culture, access training and support new workers entering the industry.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be employing someone who:
- is substantially carrying out work described in the Schedule of Work in the ACT, and
- has undertaken training that meets all the requirements outlined in approved RTOs/courses.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
The ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority provides funding to train eligible workers. The Authority aims to:
- develop skills that are in short supply within the ACT building and construction industry
- improve the culture, level and access to training for workers in the industry
- support the entry of new workers into the industry.
A number of different funding grants are available through the Authority.
The eligibility criteria differ depending on the grant you are applying for. Employees, apprentices, employers, group training organisations (GTOs), industry bodies and associations, and registered training organisations (RTOs) can apply for funding. An eligible person is any person usually working in, or in connection with, the building and construction industry in the ACT who is substantially (at least 80%) performing work liable for the training levy.
Find out more about the eligibility criteria at Training Fund Authority.
How to apply
Find out more about how to apply at Training Fund Authority - Apply for a Funding Grant.